Michigan’s Glass Experts
Founded in 1915 by Harry and William Henderson, Henderson Glass originally started out as a tire company with six stores. In 1929, the company took a hit during the Great Depression and lost all their stores. Despite the hit, the founders rebuilt the company in the 1930s to become Henderson Tire Company. By the 1940s, Henderson introduced auto glass replacement services and sales in addition to their tire services.
Throughout the years, Henderson Glass has kept up with consumer demand and changed what products and services are offered. We care about our customers’ needs, and strive to keep up with the times.
For over 100 years, we’ve been servicing the state of Michigan in all things glass repair-related. From automotive glass services, to home and commercial services, Henderson Glass is there for Michiganders in need.